Why do you need a CX Implementation Toolkit?
Our CX implementation toolkit is a structured modular approach to:
- Assess your organisation’s CX maturity
- Identify focus areas to become more customer centric
- Decide quickly on the necessary actions and resources required, based on the holistic impact
- Implement the actions 3-4 faster and in a more agile way than without this toolkit
What are the benefits of using CX Implementation Toolkit?
CX Strategy and Organisational adoption and accountability are 2 of the 6 critical CX competencies that are arguably also the least developed ones globally. CX Implementation Toolkit is a perfect instrument to advance these competencies. It is also proven to be exceptionally effective at the times when agile decision making is key, such as the COVID19 crisis management.
7 benefits you will achieve:
- Sponsorship and investment for your CX initiatives
- Clarity over CX strategy, CX priorities and ROI
- Improved collaboration
- Tangible and speedy results for your projects
- Quick decision making
- Agile project management
- Skills to lead without authority
What is the CX Implementation Toolkit?
- Lead an online session to assess your needs and agree actions
- Provide a collection of relevant templates for your projects, actions, communication, etc.
- Project manage the implementation through daily ‘stand up’ meetings, weekly reviews and on-demand support
- Provide customer experience advice and consulting
All of our services are provided remotely (unless we agree otherwise), which keeps it flexible and cost-effective for you